Campaigning for defences for Happisburgh
The background and details of the current situation at Happisburgh are complex - here we try to sort things out.
- Read about the background to the current situation; How did we get where we are today?
- When did this happen? Find out with the timeline of events
- What is the history of erosion and defences at Happisburgh? Local historian Mary Trett summarises.
- Read extracts from the current Shoreline Management Plan - the strategy document developed by the Local Authorities.
- Read a summary of the last scheme for defences submitted to DEFRA for funding.
- What do we want? - outline of what CCAG is campaigning for.
- Why save Happisburgh? - arguments against the current apathy.